Skip to content
- This project is part of the overall project of creation of the Museum Radio Andorra. The architectural and restoration project was undertaken by the architect Enric Andorran Dilmé and the museum project designer Augusto Saavedra, director of design studio Scope 0.
The museum project proposes an interpretive discourse divided into three main areas:
- "A wave factory", focused on the technical explanation of the operation of the building issuer.
- "Here Ràdio Andorra": focus on programs and people who gave life to the station.
- "The conquest of the waves", focusing on the history of the creation and evolution of Radio Andorra in the context of contemporary Andorran history.
- Ministeri de Cultura del Govern d'Andorra